Hi to East Ham group staff -
At the present time you will no doubt be aware of uncovered vacancies at your local stations. I feel we need to look into this issue for the following reasons.
- No forward movement for people waiting for positions
- Stations being babysat by CSA's
- Station staff being pulled from rostered positions under the guise of "an emergency" situation which has continued for over 4 days
- When there are sick members of staff or annual leave there is not coverage for numerus stations due to the amount of reserves being halved on the group
- SRT being used to cover duties by a DSM which then left the job they were meant to be doing uncovered.
- Duties changed at the drop of a hat
These are but a few of the implications of lack of staffing on my group in particular but I would like input to wether this is going on combine wide..
Please feel free to contact me on either of the emails Below
Rmt Level 1 Rep
East Ham Group